Browse our Follett Shelf for some great fiction eBooks!
Just log in to download a book to your account.
You can read this title on any computer that you log into for the next 2 weeks.
The book will automatically be returned after that date. To return it early, simply click on the backpack icon and select "return early".
Downloading ebooks onto your device
*From the app store download the free Follett Enlight K-12 App.
Open app. When prompted, the address for GPS patrons to use is https://wbb31771.follettshelf.com along with your GPS username and password.
- Tap the shelf icon in the upper left-hand corner (). This will take you to the Follett Shelf website.
- Tap the icon in the top right-hand corner () and tap "Login." Enter your gps username/password.
- Open book by touching cover (you are now reading online).
- Select "check out" and note due date 2 weeks from now.
- To return early, simply select the backpack icon and select the arrow icon () underneath the book you wish to return.
- To read offline, return to the Follett Enlight App and select "Synchronize." Then select "Download." The book will be available on your device until the due date.
- To read on a different device, simply select "Move Online" in the app.
How to Check Out eBooks Video
How to Read eBooks on Your iPad Video
The Holland Library
Monday - Friday 7:45-4:00